Kathmandu University Undergraduate Management
Admission Test (KUUMAT)
KUUMAT is an annual test conducted by Kathmandu University which consists of Multiple-choice questions. As there is negative scoring, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. This exam is mandatory for those students who wish to pursue their education in the following subjects of Kathmandu University.
Bachelor in Hospitality and Tourism Management (BTTM)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Information System(BBIS)
Bachelor of Business Administration honors (BBA Hons)
Students must score at least 50% to qualify in the examination.
According to Kathmandu University, the candidate that wants to participate in KUUMAT must meet the following criteria:
- Must have secured a minimum of 50 percent in aggregate
- CGPA of 2.0 on the scale of 4.0 in 10+2 or intermediate or equivalent level
2.SAT Mathematics Test
KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY AFFILIATED COLLEGES FOR MANAGEMENT
- Kathmandu University School of Management (KUSOM),Bal Kumari
- Little Angel’s College of Management, Lalitpur
- Nepal College of Management, Kathmandu